Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Just sayin Hi.............

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Just wanted to say hello to everyone out there on the board. I have been on one form or another of SD boards since 97. Mostly looking and reading, not posting. so, hello!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member molli's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi

  3. #3
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cool! Since you took the time to register, hopefully you will keep posting on here. It's kind of addicting though.
    I noticed that you were in Real Estate. So am I. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks all!
    I should clarify. I guess you can say I work in "Real Estate Services". I have worked for a Title Company for the past 5 years. However, I have though about Real Estate. Feel free to email me.....=)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Little Devil Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So.. you like to WATCH? haha.. welcome abord, sailor!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its wierd ive sent pm messages before and even after they reply they are marked as unread in mine.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to ask you a little more about your career (being nosy). Anyways, instead of e-mailing you, I am going to send you a private message. There's a PM Inbox on the top of the screen.

    FYI...GotXyourXCancer and Chicken Fried Steak. I have sent you both a private message in the past, and they are both showing "unread". There's a little box under your name that shows how many messages you have. You can't see it once you are in a topic, you have to be on the main page. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •